Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Chinese herbs cure allergy 中药治疗水肿

On January 24th 2019, ther was a woman who visited my clinic with a swollen right eye.  The day before, she suddenly had swelling in her forehead in an area about as big as half of an egg. She took Cetirizine. The next day, the swelling moved from her forehead to her right eye. She visited her general physician, who believed her case was severe, and she might need to take Apo Prednisone. The physician suggested  that she take one day of Cetirizine and if the swelling did not disappear, she would need to come back to her GP and the GP will decide whether or not to prescribe her Apo Prednisone.  She did not want to take Apo Prednisone after doing some research on its side effects online so she decided to come see me.  Below is a photo of her taken on her first visit to me.
首诊:2019-01-24
主诉:右眼周围水肿。她一天前前额正中忽然出现一个半个鸡蛋大的肿起。她自行服用敏感药物Cetirizine。 第二天额肿消失,但右眼周围却肿了。她今早去看了医生。她的医生认为她较严重,建议她再服一天Cetirizine,如果还是肿的话就服用Prednisone. 病人问是否服用了Prednisone就会消肿,医生答肿起可能会转移到别处。病人看了服用Prednisone的副作用,不想用西药,就过来看中医寻求帮助。
下图为当时病人的眼睛情况。

I told her to stop taking any pills, and only take the herbs that I prescribed for her. I gave her two days of herbs. After one day, her right eye was like the second photo. The photo was taken on January 25th, 2019. 
我建议她停服西药,只用中药。服用1副后情况如下图。

She went to see her physician on Friday, January 25th.  Her physician thought   she still had swelling on her eyes so the GP made a decision she needed to take APO. She didn’t want to take that so she just continued taking the herbs for another day. Below was the photo taken on her second visit me on Saturday morning (2019-01-26) after two days of herbs
第二天1月25号她去看西医复诊,西医认为她的眼睛周围还有肿,就叫她服用Prednisone。她不想用西药,就继续服用第二副中药。下图为两副中药后在1月26日她来我诊所复诊时所拍的。



I did my diagnosis again by using four diagnosis steps and modified her formula a little.  She took one bag of herbs on Saturday and one on Sunday. Here was the photo she sent to me on Sunday afternoon, January 27,2019.
根据她当时的情况,稍微调整了一下中药。再给她两副。她服用后就完全好了。如下图。

我的诊断主要是基于她平时很难出汗,看病时是脉浮。所以中医诊断是“风水相搏”。 用小汗法则愈。


1 comment:

  1. Joy and happiness is all i see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr aziegbe, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM or you can also WhatsApp him +2349035465208
    He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.


    ReplyDelete